Open Position – Director Global Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Supply
3. Candidate Requirements
- 10 years of commercial supply chain experience.
- Experience with commercial and clinical forecasting and budgeting.
- Knowledge of cold chain logistics management.
- Experience with sterile products.
- Superior communications skills including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Extensive understanding of global import and export requirements.
- A strong understanding of the global healthcare system, including the legal and regulatory environment with a commitment to compliance. CMO management experience.
- Education – BS/MS or PhD in an engineering, or a science discipline.
- Ability to work in the United States from either South San Francisco or Salt Lake City.
- Understanding of drug product CMC activities
The candidate must have outstanding leadership and mentoring skills, with the ability to develop and motivate teams and build a great culture throughout the organization. An inspirational leader with dedication towards team and people development.