SSF Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Job Summary
Work with the company executives located in multiple offices
to provide executive and general administrative support, including travel,
calendar management, company event and meeting planning, taking minutes and financial
documentation. Act as primary administrative support for the SSF office
including but not limited to general management of the office overseeing
operational efficiency. Assist corporate accounting, human resources, and
- Manage travel and company-wide calendars
- Plan and manage company meetings and events and accurately record minutes from meetings, as needed
- Create and modify various financial documents using Microsoft Excel such as preparing reports, memos, invoices and other documents
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports (both hard copies and electronic versions)
- Create and modify various other documents using Microsoft Office Suites
- Reading and analyzing memos and other documents intended for corporate distribution
- Experience as a “virtual assistant”
- Lead special projects supporting Clinical Development team and Business Development team
- Act as primary liaison between company and SSF building management and other general SSF office accounts.
- Maintain inventory levels for general office and kitchen supplies (SSF Office).
- If proficient in Korean language, provide support in communication with Korean staff and parent company in Korea.
Experience and Education Required:
- Associate’s level degree in life sciences, business, or language arts preferred
- 4+ years Department Assistant (Administrative Assistant) experience or a similar duration of experience with a combination of financial document experience
- Experience as an Office Manager preferred
- Accounting or financial documentation background is desirable
- Fluency in writing, reading and speaking Korean language preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills required with intermediate math and standard English grammar and usage
- Strong communication skills are required
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to take initiative in proactively seeking solutions to enable project efficiency and success
- Able to deal with time demands, incomplete information or unexpected events
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of basic computer applications used in general office setting, including word processing
- Excellent skills in cloud-based networks, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, presentation software, and internet search engines
Behavioral Competencies Required:
interpersonal skills and ability to work well with colleagues and vendor and
partnering staff in a positive manner.
Must have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with
management, peers, and subordinates.
Good organizational and planning skills.
Attention to detail required.
Ability to proactively identify issues and take appropriate actions is
desirable. Strong analytical and
problem-solving skills are desirable.
- This position
will not supervise other employees.
Physical Demands Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. May encounter prolonged periods of sitting. The employee may frequently be performing repetitive movements such as typing on a keypad or using a mouse. The employee may climb, bend, reach, push, pull, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must on occasion lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.