Preclinical/DMPK Research Associate
Position Scope and Summary
LSK BioPharma is searching for a qualified candidate to join our preclinical product development team in South San Francisco. The position will be responsible for planning and monitoring preclinical and DMPK-related projects performed by LSK BioPharma’s vendors/contractors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee and monitor preclinical pharmacology, DMPK, and toxicology activities with vendors
- Select vendors based on competency, speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness
- Analyze, summarize, and interpret study reports
- Work with management and regulatory affairs teams to provide preclinical study summaries and updates to be included in required regulatory documents including annual and periodic reports
- Develop non-clinical strategies to support drug filings including INDs and NDAs
- Assist in the assessment and review of preclinical in-license candidate products
- Ensure preclinical work is being performed in compliance with most recent regulatory guidance.
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management and negotiation skills, ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations. Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- PhD in a pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, biology, or a related discipline preferred
- 2-3 min years of experience in preclinical/DMPK-related research
- Attention to detail and the ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.